CASIO G-Shock Tough Solar GWB5600BC-1B
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $154.95
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The 5000 composite band model is a brand new, specially crafted. Inspired by the first G-SHOCK model, DW5000C, this upgraded original boasts a modern upgraded approach while maintaining a vintage aesthetic.
- The watch also incorporates one of the first and most iconic G-SHOCK case designs, featuring a vintage, square shape case. The GMWB5000BC-1B incorporates a super illuminator LED light and solar battery - rendering it capable of self-charging, as well as a special STN LCD.
- Two-way time sync is made possible via Bluetooth Connectivity and the G-SHOCK app, as well as G-SHOCK's Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping technology, which provides accurate timekeeping virtually anywhere via radio signals from up to six different transmitters worldwide.
- Shock resistant, 200m water resistance, Solar powered
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds) afterglow, Time calibration signal reception
It was over 30 years ago; a CASIO engineer won the battle against the laws of nature. He designed a watch that would resist centrifugal and impact forces, as well as high water pressure. Since then, the name G-SHOCK has become a byword for independence and pushing the limits. G-Shock is a line of watches manufactured by Casio, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. They are designed for all but primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-shocks are digital or a combination of analog and digital and have a stopwatch feature, countdown timer, electroluminescent backlight and water resistance.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 3 inches; 0.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- ASIN: B07K7TPFV5
- Item model number: GWB5600BC-1B
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews