Casio Men’s PRW-3500T-7CR Pro Trek Tough Solar Digital Sport Watch
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $264.71
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Solar-powered sport watch with stainless steel rotating bezel featuring digital dial with day/date display and backlight
- Features triple sensor, atomic timekeeping, low-temperature resistance, digital compass with bearing memory, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, sunrise and sunset data, world time, four daily alarms with snooze, 1/10-second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, and power-saving function and 56 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Please note that this item is manufactured with two bulbs on the left side of the dial, and no bulbs on the right.Hence,Illumination light comes from lights installed on left side of the watch.
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Titanium band with fold-over-push-button-clasp-with-safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
Triple Sensor Version 3 is the advanced CASIO original technology that makes it possible to pack sensors 95% smaller than those of previous models into a totally new type of compact PRO TREK. Despite their smaller size, the new sensors in this model provide improved reading accuracy and energy efficiency. This new Triple Sensor Version 3 model delivers altitude, barometric pressure, and direction readings that are more accurate than previous models. A Barometric Pressure Tendency Alarm alerts the wearer to sudden changes in pressure readings, which can indicate upcoming weather events. This model is water resistant up to 200 meters and features Full Auto LED display illumination, which makes it a great choice for wet environments and nighttime operations. A stainless steel rotary bezel can be positioned to help you keep track of your current and intended bearings.
- Product Dimensions: 0.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- ASIN: B00U171U4C
- Item model number: PRW-3500T-7CR
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews