Casio MR-G GPS Hybrid Wave Ceptor Black Tone MRG-G1000B-1ADR
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $3,000.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Titanium case and band, with DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating and All of this plus a dual-hardened, Sallaz-polished finish, sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating, and more makes the MRG-G1000 as elegant as it is functional.
- Dual Dial World Time. World Time allows quick and simple access to the current time in 40 time zones around the globe, and summer time switching is performed automatically. A dial at 8 o'clock makes it possible to show the time in one other time zone along with your Home Time.
- Tough Solar Movement. A CASIO-original thin analog movement made possible by hybrid mounting protects against damage and enables auto home position correction that helps keep you on time all the time. Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
- GPS HYBRID WAVE CEPTOR Global Positioning System + Radio-controlled (Multi Band 6) This hybrid system ensures accurate timekeeping virtually anywhere your travels take you. Even summer time and standard time switching is performed automatically as required based on acquired information. MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe : Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters).
- Smart Crown with Guard Structure. An electronic crown switch with multiple motors combine to enable simultaneous operation of multiple functions, and smooth switching. This new structure incorporates guards parts, protecting them into a single unit for improved shock resistance. This eliminates parts required in previous designs, for a slimmer, more elegant case. The head covers of parts that are particularly sensitive to impact are coated internally with αGEL®* to cushion them from shock.
Just how accurate can a watch really be? What constitutes a truly practical world time system? The answers to these questions are apparent in the GPS HYBRID Wave Ceptor, with separate GPS and radio wave reception capable of adjusting to a specific location and environment. This solution, as the name implies, means that no matter where on Earth you may be your watch will always show the correct time. The GPS algorithm, capable of gathering and analyzing precise positioning data, gives access to evermore accurate information, such as whether or not Daylight Savings Time is in effect. Along with the practical feature of having the times in two different cities displayed simultaneously, the MR-G, as the highest of the line, provides the perfect example of unparalleled precision. MADE IN JAPAN Each time G-SHOCK achieves a new technical breakthrough, it enhances the overall toughness of its watches. The GPS HYBRID system is a case in point. And in its pursuit of a greater elegance as a high-end timepiece, the button guards that used to stick out from the corners of the watch were done away with. It was the advanced Clad Guard Structure in the exterior design that made this seemingly impossible step forward a reality. Integrating the crown, the buttons, and the parts that protect them into one enabled both improved shock resistance and greater miniaturization of the case. By adding αGEL®*, a soft silicone gel, to the crown head cover, impact on the crown itself was also moderated. FUNCTION & DESIGN The titanium used in the MR-G case and band is exceptionally scratch resistant. The titanium is heated in a mixture of oxygen and nitrogen gas and used to create a 20~30μm hard layer on the material's outer surface. Unlike a film, it makes the actual material itself harder than pure titanium. A coating with a hard amorphous carbon film composed of carbon and hydrogen which then undergoes a DLC treatment, all serve to make the case, band, and buckle,
- Product Dimensions: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B019SCMOJK
- Item model number: MRG-G1000B-1A
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews