G-Shock GW6900-1 Men’s Tough Solar Black Resin Sport Watch
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $68.46
- Amount Saved: $61.54
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shock-resistant watch featuring LED backlight with day, date, and time display
- Additional features include multi-band six atomic timekeeping, world time, daily alarm with snooze, 12 and 24-hour formats, and solar power battery
- 41 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window.Size of case / total weight 53.2 x 50.0 x 17.7mm / 63g
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life. At a time when it was commonly believed that watches were breakable items, G-Shock's development represented a challenge to common sense. The number of experimental prototypes built for endurance testing reached over 200. And the structural development and parts improvement took approximately two years. After a long, hard process of trial and error, G-Shock was finally launched. A shock resistant structure that overturned conventional thinking about watches was realized through breakthrough thinking, including the ideas of a hollow-structured case, all-directional protective covering and the use of cushioning material to protect critical parts.
With a streamlined design and sleek styling, the Casio Men's G-Shock Atomic Digital Watch features performance functions and durable components that meet the lifestyle needs of the modern man. The strong and flexible black resin band fastens with an adjustable buckle, and this innovative timepiece offers World Time with 31 time zones, stopwatch, countdown timer, five alarms, stopwatch, 12- and 24-hour formats, and the handy capacity to automatically receive official atomic time through a built-in antenna. Three circular subdials give you all the information you need, and a rectangular display in the bottom half of the black dial offers the time and day, date, and month information. A handy EL backlight makes for easy viewing in any light conditions and turns on automatically with the tilt of your wrist. With solar power for added convenience and a water resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters), this rugged and reliable timepiece is also shock resistant.
- Product Dimensions: 1.97 x 2.09 x 0.7 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: B00284ADAI
- Item model number: GW6900-1
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews