Gold-Layered Silver Walking Liberty Half Dollar Goldtone Train Pocket Watch with Skeleton Movement
- Sale Price: $99.95
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Timeless Treasure, Classic Style
- Genuine US Coin, Layered in pure 24k Gold!
- Quartz Precision Skeleton Movement
- 14 Inch FOB Chain
- Includes A Certificate of Authenticity, 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
"All Aboard!" The conductor checking his Railroad Watch as the train begins to move is a nostalgic scene from America's past. "Railroad Watches" first appeared at the end of the 19th century when, to avoid scheduling errors, standards for timepieces were established for all railroads. This familiar and romantic image is captured in the design of our beautiful Goldtone Railroad Pocket Watch. The back of the hinged case features a highly detailed relief sculpture of an historic "Iron Horse" locomotive. It opens to view the intriguing, precise watch movement protected under glass. The front frames an authentic U.S. Half Dollar. The Walking Liberty Half Dollar, struck in .900 Fine Silver was created by A.A. Weinman was minted from 1916-1947. It depicts a graceful Liberty advancing toward the dawn of a new day. This half dollar is then lavishly layered in pure 24k Gold. The design is steeped in history, but the watch's quartz movement is state-of-the-art. It includes a 14 inch FOB chain along with a Certificate of Authenticity and a one-year warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 0.33 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.33 pounds
- ASIN: B00R1NP888
- Item model number: 13227
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews