Invicta Men’s 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two-Tone Automatic Watch
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $87.06
- Amount Saved: $0.10
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Round watch featuring corrugated unidirectional bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at 3 o'clock
- 40 mm, Length: 210mm, 23k gold-plated stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Push the crown back to position 1 .To start an automatic, you can hand wind it by rotating the crown clockwise a number of turns while in its normal operating position (screw down crowns will need to be unscrewed first), or by swinging it side to side for 30 seconds. We recommend housing an automatic in a watch winder box
- Gold & Stainless steel tone bracelet with foldover clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation. Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).
- Product Dimensions: 0.59 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches; 0.77 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.77 pounds
- ASIN: B000JQJS6M
- Item model number: 8928OB
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews