Omega Men’s 3557.50.00 Speedmaster Broad Arrow Olympic Edition Automatic Chronograph Watch
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $4,339.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Quality Swiss Automatic movement; Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Domed, anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Date function; Chronograph functions; Tachymeter function
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
This watch also features the Omega 3303 caliber automatic movement, which has been certified as a chronometer by the COSC (Swiss Official Chronometer Control). Only 3 percent of watches produced in Switzerland are "chronometer-certified." To achieve this highly coveted certification, the movements are subjected to numerous tests over a period of 15 consecutive days and nights, in five positions and at three different temperatures.
How to Use a Tachymeter
A tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometers per hour based on 1000 meters distance. For example, the chronograph indicates that the distance of one kilometer has been covered in 30 seconds. The corresponding point on the tachymeter scale indicates 120, and thus the speed is 120km per hour.
- ASIN: B00164CDBS
- Item model number: 3557.50.00
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews