Stuhrling Original Men’s 754.02 Winchester Swiss Quartz Transparent Black Dial Watch
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $73.95
- Amount Saved: $321.05
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Stainless steel watch featuring translucent outer dial, black textured inner dial, and skeleton hands
- Protective Krysterna crystal dial window
- Features fold-over clasp with double push-button safety closure, triple-row link bracelet, and alternating Arabic numerals
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
Stuhrling Men's Winchester Court Watch
The Court is a member of the Winchester Family, a collection of timepieces featuring an iconic wagon wheel dial design. This is a classically built watch with a case made from solid stainless steel and adorned with individually hand-applied Arabic numeral and baton-style indices. The luxurious style of the Winchester Court is exemplified with a beautiful polished finish.
Floating Swiss Quartz Movement
This timepiece is equipped with a Swiss quartz movement that powers the classic three hand movement. This reliable power source is one of the finest in the industry and keeps time at +/- 1 second per MONTH! This means you will only need to adjust the time by one minute in 5 years! Because the movement is floated at the center of the Winchester Court’s case, you can see straight through to the other side thanks to the pair of patented Krysterna crystals.
Easy and Secure Clasp
This watch comes with a fully integrated solid stainless steel link bracelet. This creates a seamless look at the lugs and adds an extra level of ruggedness and strength you can really feel on the wrist. The clasp is easy to use: simply push the buttons on either side, squeezing them toward each other, and it will spring open.
- Product Dimensions: 0.59 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00ELMHCCM
- Item model number: 754.02
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews